The opportunity exists for brands to utilize the Mubadala Citi DC Open as an effective platform to drive business and gain awareness through various marketing strategies, experiential and PR programs, and extensive media offerings.
- Tennis Channel boasts an incredibly affluent, active, and influential audience. Tennis Channel ranks top three in Household Net Worth, Average Household Income, and C-Level Executives viewer index among cable networks.
YOUR BRAND REACHES AN AUSPICIOUS TARGET AUDIENCE
- Tennis is a sport relevant to the Washington metropolitan area.
- 80% of attendees view tennis tournaments as a full entertainment experience, an opportunity to connect with other fans and to engage with sponsors.
- Fans from all age groups; 34% between 18-34 years old, 27% between 35-49 years old and 31% between 50-70 years old.
- Audience composed almost equally of women (54%) and men (46%).
- Highly educated fan base; 92% have earned an undergraduate college degree.
- Strong buying power and disposable income; 60% report and income above $100,000.
- Tennis attendees are 68% more likely than the general population to be influencers in many sponsored products and services.
- 84% of Mubadala Citi DC Open fans reside in the DC-Virginia-Maryland area.
AVAILABLE PARTNERSHIP ASSETS
- Trademark rights & designations
- Category exclusivity
- On-site activation
- National & international television exposure
- In-market promotions
- Lifestyle event integration
- Digital & social media
- VIP experiences & hospitality
Owned by the Washington Tennis & Education Foundation (WTEF), The Mubadala Citi DC Open supports the WTEF's MISSION TO IMPROVE the life prospects of at-risk children in D.C. by offering a rare blend of academic enrichment and tennis instruction while guiding them to a productive life path.
All partnership opportunities will be tailored to your corporate objectives.
For more information, please contact: