Our goal is to provide a safe and inclusive environment for families and fans to enjoy this event and have fond memories of their time here. Every guest at the tournament is an important factor in fostering this pleasant experience for all. We want fans to have fun and look forward to coming back next year! In order to achieve this goal, we ask that guests and fans comply with the following rules while on site at the Mubadala Citi DC Open:
- Shirts and footwear are required to be worn at all times
- Do not wear any clothing or accessories with indecent, inappropriate, or offensive messaging or imagery
- Refrain from using foul, abusive, offensive or inappropriate language or gestures
- Do not enter upon any tennis court
- No flash photography during matches
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible and lawful manner
- Do not use fan/user based video streaming apps and video recording devices to record on-court actions or activities
- Show your ticket upon request and only sit in your designated seat, where applicable
- Follow instructions from event staff regarding event operations or emergency procedures
- Umbrellas may not be in the open position during play
- Refrain from smoking or using electronic cigarettes, as this is a smoke free environment
- Do not enter the grounds with any items on the Prohibited Items List
Guests who do not adhere to the Guest Policy will be subject to ejection without refund and/or possible arrest, and may be prohibited from attending future Mubadala Citi DC Opens.
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST:
For the safety and security of everyone at the event, we ask that guests and fans do not bring in the following items to the Mubadala Citi DC Open:
- Backpacks (Exception: see approved bags below)
- Hard coolers or like containers
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Glass bottles or cans (Exception: reusable water bottles - 1liter / 33.5 oz. or less, metal and plastic)
- Aerosol cans or noise-making devices
- Outside food/beverage (Exception: single serving dietary restriction or medication)
- Computers, laptops, or iPads
- Weapons (regardless of permit)
- Animals (exception: service animals)
- Laser pointing devices
- Any materials, items or apparel constituting unauthorized advertising or promotion
- Selfie sticks and other telescopic devices
- Tennis racquets (except for authorized purposes and events; ie. kids clinic, special event, etc)
- Drones (UAS - Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircrafts
- Flags, banners, or signs
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by tournament staff, in their sole discretion
Guests who do not adhere to the Prohibited Items List will be subject to ejection without refund and/or possible arrest, and may be prohibited from attending future Mubadala Citi DC Opens.
CLEAR BAG POLICY:
Please make sure to take note below of what bags and items are allowed in this year. Fans are not permitted to bring outside food and beverages on site.
To provide a safe environment for the fans and to expedite the entry into the venue, the Tournament will employ advanced screening technologies at all patron entrances.
To ensure the safest and most enjoyable environment for you we will have K-9 US Park Police dogs patrolling the site this year.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT A TOURNAMENT REPRESENTATIVE
202.721.9500 OR EMAIL [email protected]